Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Just because.........

....the holidays are over, lets not forget about our men and women overseas. They were flooded with cards and care packages in December but this should be happening 365 days a year. Even just one card means so very much. I did stumble upon this horrible story tonight that happened last month. If reading this doesn't make you want to send a card to Iraq or to an injured soldier at Walter Reed Medical Center, I don't know what will. Makes me sick and breaks my heart.

http://michellemalkin.com/archives/004021.htm

4 Comments:

At 3:17 AM , Blogger pappy said...

Thanks for the info. After I read this I had my eight grandkids, well 7 the youngest is 1 y/o write him letters. I hope he will get them.
again thanks for the post

 
At 10:55 AM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

anytime.

 
At 3:00 PM , Blogger supplymadam said...

I heard about this. The guy was on Sean Hannity. It just goes to show the real twisted left minded a-holes.
These people are such friggin morons. How stupid are they that if we had no military we would be under a dictatorship. As long as there are sick people out there like Bin Laden and Saddam,our military is our only hope.
Stupid,stupid,stupid.

 
At 4:15 AM , Blogger beakerkin said...

My brother is in Kuwait and the usual requests are local items. My family sent Barrel pickles and the servicemen have a cottage industry of swapping such items.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home