Sunday, March 20, 2005

Sweet 9....not 16!!!

Well, the Sweet 16 NCAA Tournament are set and I have 9 teams still alive....7 of my Elite 8, and all 4 of my Final Four teams......woo hoo! Unfortunately my alma mater, Ohio University (13 seed) went out in the first round against Florida (4 seed), but they didn't go down without a fight. They were down by 8 at the half, and down by 20 with 9 min. left. They made a killer comeback to TIE it up with 2:15 min remaining, and were tied with 46s remaining.....Florida pulled it out to win 67-62.

Congrats to my beloved Ohio Bobcats for a great season and for making it to the Big Dance for the first time in 11 years.

As for my remaining teams: Illinois, Oklahoma St., Louisville, Washington, UNC, Wisconsin, Duke, Utah and Kentucky...please help a girl out! I just bought a house and need the, umm, pretzels, yeah, thats it. (I'm a teacher, of course I don't gamble!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home