Monday, May 09, 2005

No title

Well, my boyfriend and I broke up this weekend. I feel like I've been hit by a truck. I walked into my office a few minutes ago and got a "hiiiiiiii, how are youuuuuuuu" from a good friend of mine. As soon as I think about it, I get all teary-eyed. I just read an email from him and read his blog and I started crying here at my desk. How am I supposed to teach about eggs/sperm and fertilization today when I can barely keep it together?

I went to the Cubs game yesterday and that was a welcome distraction....too bad I got sad when I looked at every place we've ever sat at Wrigley over the past 2 years. I'm at that really icky stage now where I'm losing it at random times over random things.

He handled everything with class, dignity and I couldn't have asked for a more amicable break-up........which has kind of made it harder. His mom asked him if it was another guy......I barely had time to see my own BF, let alone meet someone else. Its the last thing on my mind and the thought of him with someone else makes me sick to my stomach. But, we did what needed to be done, and I think we both know that.

I want nothing but the best for him and seeing him so unhappy with everything in his life was tough and I didn't want to add to it. He does have a lot to figure out in his life and its something he's got to do on his own. I figured, the less time he spends being upset about our relationship, the more time he can focus on his career path.

I don't know how to handle all of this. I'm okay as long as I stay busy....which is obviously NOT a problem. I just hope he is okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home