Thursday, May 05, 2005

Mixed emotions!!

Well, today has been an eventful day. On one hand, I'm fighting with my boyfriend, and on the better side, its my first night in my new house!!!!

My BF says I never have any time for him, he's absolutely right. I don't. I happen to have a job that requires many endless hours of work. Why do I do it? Because I love it! Well, that, and the fact I need the $$$ to pay my morgage. Teaching and Athletic Training can take up anywhere from 50-70 hours a week on an average, leaving barely any time to spend with family, loved ones, friends and boyfriends.

I have a BF that wants to spend more time with me. Who wouldn't I'm fabulous :) But seriously though, unless I go down to the Industrial Tech rooms, throw my body on a saw and cut myself in half, its not going to happen. These past couple weeks have been even worse b/c I was moving. In my past relationships, my lack of time has been a constant issue. I'm not quite sure what the solution is......find someone who works as much as I do?...find someone who is okay with seeing me 1-2x a week (depending on distance living apart)?

My BF probably thinks I'm being a brat or something (whatever) but it seems as though he's finding ways to pick a fight. I know he's not happy with us right now and neither am I. Whats the answer? Hmmmmmmm........not something I want to deal with my first night in my new house!!!

I want to go downstairs, have some yummy mussels, pack up the rest of my things, and head home! I want to lay on my sectional, turn on my TiVo, catch up on my soap oprera and Survivor and enjoy some R & R until my 12 hour work day tomorrow!

Well, its dinner time and then I'm outta here!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home