Thursday, August 18, 2005

Libs disgust me

I finally got home and started watching TV. What 2 things did I see covered? One, Cindy Sheehan and her commie hippie posse down in the great state of Texas. I found out that Ben, of "Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream" is down there with her. I just went to my freezer, took out my "Chocolate Fudge Brownie" little ice cream I keep for a lonely evening and proceded to throw it away. I don't plan on buying that commie ice cream ever again.

Thing #2 that pissed me off is Hollywood, big shock. There was a special film industry (actors, directors, producers) screening of the last movie that our great President Ronald Reagan acted in. The movie is called "The Killers" and apparently in the movie Reagan's character is shot and killed. What did the crowd do, you may ask........they broke out in a cheer and clapped. When his name flashed on the screen at the beginning of the film, they booed.

Disgusting.

Oh, by the way, the National Geographic Channel is having a 2 part special on 9/11 coming up this Sunday and Monday evenings. Maybe this will jog some people's memories of why we are fighting the War on Terror.

4 Comments:

At 10:09 AM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

thats right girl!!!

 
At 12:31 PM , Blogger pappy said...

I threw out my ben &jerrys years ago, after I found out thay use freon to keep the icecream frozen:)

 
At 3:26 PM , Blogger stuffle said...

Come on folks, any company with flavors like "Cherry Garcia" and "Rainforest Crunch" ain't exactly going to be on the correct side of the politcal fence...

OTOH, if we boycotted all movies, music, and ice cream made by lefties, we would be a skinny and very bored lot...

 
At 9:34 PM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

but i would be skinnier and can think of more fun things to do than watch movies....wink wink

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home