Thursday, August 18, 2005

round 2

I just got home from work. Lets see, we had a torrential downpour this afternoon which caused a flood in our PE offices, field house and our athletic training room. I'm talking like the Mighty 'Ole Miss was roaring down the hallway. Sooo, our PE classes sat in the cafeteria.

Then we had a head coach's meeting tonight and us athletic trainers needed 2 minutes to say a few things and then go b/c the agenda really didn't apply to us. What does the AD do? He makes us wait 2 hours and then puts us at the end when everyone is pissed and ready to go home. Sweet.

Tomorrow, I'll be at school till well after 10pm......no wonder why I can't keep a relationship or see my friends! At least Saturday night, I get to see my good friends from college and party in the city! Heee hee, I'll probably poop out at 10pm and head back up north.

The only thing that kept me going today was.......warning this is pathetic......BIG BROTHER. I love this show, it makes me laugh my ass off and right now I am kicking in the air and clapping. Ahhhhh, lol, sometimes you just gotta roll with the punches.

1 Comments:

At 1:41 PM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

oh i did, i was going nuts on the couch!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home