Monday, November 28, 2005

I can't wait!!!

2 4
I cannot wait for the 5th season of 24 to start! I saw the trailer on FOX and started jumping up and down and cheering. For those of you who have never watched this show, it its the most addictive, fast-paced and heart-racing program I have ever seen. My family and I watched 8 straight hours of it when we got the first season. For you LOST fanatics, this is much more intense and the cliffhangers are just as frustrating. I suggest you all go to your local video store and start renting Seasons 1-4. Yes, you can watch this new season, starting in January, without having seen prior episodes. A word of advice though: never watch 24 right before bed b/c your blood pressure will be through the roof! If I can find the trailer I will post it.

9 Comments:

At 11:12 AM , Blogger Military Arms said...

24 is the BOMB! I can't wait for the 5th season to start either. My Tivo is all warmed up and ready to go.

 
At 11:42 AM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

mine too!!

 
At 1:55 PM , Blogger Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

11 28 05

TT: I cannot wait either! I love Kiefer!

 
At 3:53 PM , Blogger supplymadam said...

Is he as liberal as his Dad?

 
At 4:54 PM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

all I could find out is that he is anti-death penalty

 
At 6:53 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Still have never seen "24". I refuse to start watching it because if I get hooked on one more show I will likely fail out of law school. I guess I could probably give up one of the stupid reality tv shows, but I love that mindless entertainment after a 12-18 hour day of studying.

 
At 7:42 AM , Blogger stuffle said...

I haven't seen "24" either, and like RR, I refuse to start. I am also proud to say that I have not watched even a minute of any of the so-called "reality TV" shows that are out there.

Then again, outside of Baseball and Soccer, there is not a lot to watch on TV. In general, I would rather just read.

About the only show I am "hooked" on right now is "House", but that is only because (as my wife keeps reminding me), I have a similar personality and sense of humor to that of the main character.

 
At 11:59 AM , Blogger sandy said...

Hey stuffle, House is a good show to get hooked on. I would deffinately recommend 24 though. It doesn't matter if Kiefer is liberal or not. You have to seperate the actor from his politics.
Another show I'm hooked on is "Boston Legal"
And I have never even considered watching the reality shows. I get enough reality just reading and watching the news.

 
At 6:53 PM , Blogger stuffle said...

Oh, I don't care if the entertainers are liberal or not. For example, the last two concerts I went to where U2 and the a double bill w/ Willie Nelson & Bob Dylan. Can't get more liberal than that lot, but I like the music.

I just don't want to get hooked on any more shows because it takes too much time out of my life, and I get less reading done.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home