Thursday, November 17, 2005

Freaking idiots

((say the post like Napoleon Dynamite))

So I said I'd help out a friend get signatures on a petition to get a guy on a ballot for a primary. Don't know much about the guy but he's a Republican and I trust my friend's judgement. I went to one of the offices that my friends were in and 2 of them were there. I hesitated b/c we've butted heads before but asked anyways. One guy says "Who is this guy? Is he a nazi?" and I said "No, he's not a nazi, would I support a nazi?" and he says "YOU ARE REPUBLICAN" and refused to sign. He said, "I don't want him on the ballot, thats just makes it easier for him to win." Then I asked my other friend in there and he just said "NO!"

Good Lord these people were mean! I would've signed one for the Dems, ITS A PRIMARY, the more the merrier, let them pick each other off and fight, thats the way I see it. LETS SEE IF I EVER BORROW HIM LUNCH MONEY AGAIN.

6 Comments:

At 4:55 PM , Blogger Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

11 17 05

Geesh! Stupidity is everywhere!

 
At 11:31 PM , Blogger sandy said...

LETS SEE IF I EVER BORROW HIM LUNCH MONEY AGAIN.

teacher tori, you can do better than this. Go to the blackboard and write fifty times: LET'S SEE IF I EVER LOAN HIM LUNCH MONEY AGAIN. LOL

 
At 2:18 AM , Blogger pappy said...

teacher tori , you can do better then this. Get your petion and write 50 names on it. You are in Chicago after all.

 
At 8:33 AM , Blogger stuffle said...

LETS SEE IF I EVER BORROW HIM LUNCH MONEY AGAIN.

Cringe!! Man, I hate that...

Good thing TT teaches PE and Health instead of English or Comp...

 
At 9:39 AM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

oh shut your pie holes...I never correct anything you guys say. I was angry and writing fast so back off.

p.s- turns out the candidate I was getting signatures for is Jewish....so a Jewish Nazi, interesting!

 
At 12:35 PM , Blogger sandy said...

My kids (when they played games) would always say "I won him". I would ask them "Well what are you going to do with him?" They would say "Huhhhhhhh"

Is tori finding Democrats to be un-reasonable? Mercy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home