Tuesday, November 15, 2005

template help

I'm having some trouble with my template and hope someone can help me with the following:

1. look at my links, why are they bunching together? How can I fix that?

2. can I change the look of my blog (i.e color and layout?) If I do, what will I lose? Posts? Pics?

3. how do I add spaces to my side column? If you look at my GOP feed, I moved my sniper and america supports you pics below it and they're all crowded.

Thanks for any help you guys can give!

3 Comments:

At 12:24 PM , Blogger Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

11 15 05

Go to the template section of your blog, when you log in. You can change the format and the choices are numerous. Just pay attention to the top left hand corner of your screen, then you will see that option. I don't know why your links are bunching up though...

 
At 6:04 PM , Blogger stuffle said...

Try here for info on templates.

Note that if you change your template to a different one altogether rather than just updating your current template in some way, you will likely need to re-do any customization you have done to your current template (such as your links, and whatnot).

You will not lose your posts, however.

 
At 9:17 PM , Blogger sandy said...

Thanks for adding me to your links. They look fine to me. I see them as lined up and under each other. Not sure what you mean by "bunched up"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home