Wednesday, November 09, 2005

lovely

I just had a student walk in cheering....I asked her why she was doing a happy dance and she replied:

"My stepdad is going to jail, woo hoo!"

Crazy kids.

I'll be back to posting about politics soon....I've had a crazy and stressful past week and haven't had time to keep up on what's happening in the world.

If you'd like to read an amazingly informative and funny post, go to Eddie's blog and read his post on France. My sister Ranting Republican and I were on the phone last night during commercials of Boston Legal cracking up over it!!!!

4 Comments:

At 1:37 PM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

I thought you'd like that :)

 
At 3:05 PM , Blogger sandy said...

Boston Legal is a great show!

 
At 3:38 PM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

Denny Krane is hilarious

 
At 3:38 PM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

"I'm going to invade Rhode Island"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home