Wednesday, November 02, 2005

rude students!!!

My PE students are driving me crazy right now!!!!! I'm trying to give a power point on strength training and they are talking and making snotty comments. Sooooo, I decided I'm calling home and for the rest of the week they will be running the mile outside on the track. Somewhere over the past couple weeks, something's changed. I'm not sure if they've lost respect for me or are just getting ruder but they have a freaking comment for everything. Okay, done venting as my next PE class is trickling in right now. AFSFDSKLJ;FDASFSDAHGNASVNJSDV;LHFSDAKLJA, that feels better.

2 Comments:

At 1:37 PM , Blogger pappy said...

Your being tested, a little discipline needs to be administered

 
At 3:42 PM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

hence the mile run :) oh and the parent phone calls i'm about to make

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home