Saturday, January 21, 2006

24 has taken over my family



I LOVE the show 24 on Fox. 24 took my family hostage a couple years ago when my brother had knee surgery and Season 1 DVD was given to us. We watched 8 hours straight the first night. We finished season 1 in a few days, rented Season 2 and finished just in time to watch Season 3 on TV. Now Season 5 has started and it still gets my heart racing! My sister, Ranting Republican has resisted Jack Bauer for years but last week....WE GOT HER!

Her biggest fear is coming true.....she watched the first 4 hours of Season 5 and now has gone back and rented Hours 1-8 of Season 4 and watched them all in less than 15 hours....and is at the video store as we speak renting the next 8 hours. I tell you people, JACK BAUER IS IRRESTIBLE. This show is so damn good that I went looking for 24 blogs and found this one: Blogs4bauer. Its hilarious and I strongly suggest you check it out if you love this show as much as I do. They had a great spoof of it made by some kids......check it out here.

4 Comments:

At 7:11 PM , Blogger beakerkin said...

Hey how come I get drudge work at DHS. I guess someone has to be in the supporting cast. I do love my job but paperwork and answering questions is tedious.

 
At 11:01 PM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

and then you stopped watching after your knee healed and left all of us in its grips!

 
At 1:29 AM , Blogger pappy said...

Just started watching this season. I even asked work to call me off today so I could watch it.

 
At 8:53 AM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

i had plans last night so i tivoed it. hope it was good as always!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home