Sunday, April 03, 2005

Where did my Spring Break go?

I must say, there are weeks when I'm teaching that go by as slow as molasses.......but not when I'm on Spring Break! I didn't even get the chance to sit and relax and here I am, planning my next unit. I made the executive decision NOT to look at school stuff this week so I have to do that tonight.

We are starting our Chapters on "ALCOHOL, TOBACCO AND DRUGS" tomorrow. Be prepared for some really interesting stories on here. So sit tight, Teacher Tori is back and ready to steamroll through the rest of the school year onto summer!! (oh wait, I'm teaching summer school, doh!)

Oh and its amazing some of the great teacher blogs that I have been reading as of late. As soon as I can figure out how to get my links up, I will most certainly recognize them!

Teachers that are going back to school tomorrow.......Good Luck!

2 Comments:

At 9:45 AM , Blogger E said...

Drugs are bad mmmkayyyy

 
At 10:29 AM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

you booze, you lose!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home