Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I love Stewie

I was watching "The Family Guy" last night and Stewie just cracks me up. Here are a few of my favorite Stewie Quotes:

Stewie: There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her not to be alive anymore.
_________________________________________________________________
Lois: Oh, I haven't been on a college campus in years. Everything seems so different.
Stewie: Really? Perhaps if you laid on your back with your ankels behind your ears that would ring a few bells.
_________________________________________________________________
Lois: Come on Stewie, you know you can't leave the table until you finish your vegetables.
Stewie: Well, then I shall sit here until one of us expires, and you've got a good forty years on me, woman.
Lois: Sweetie, it's broccoli, it's good for you. Now open up for the airplane ...
Stewie: Never! Damn the broccoli, damn you, and damn the Wright brothers.
_________________________________________________________________

Quotes courtesy of
http://www.familyguyquotes.com
Soundboard can be found at
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/stewie-familyguy.html

1 Comments:

At 3:42 PM , Blogger E said...

I believe the children are the future. Teach them well and let them lead the way. Show they all the beauty they posses inside. I am so happy that we have people like Tori who think of the children.

P.S. Can you please keep this blog current?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home