Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Blah

Things are warming up here. This time last week we were freezing our buns off, what a difference a week makes.

I figured out a great way to get my mind off things............shopping. After I was soaked to the bone, I went to Cost Plus World Market and Pier 1 Imports to buy things for my house. Then I went home, played with my new stuff, watched "The Bachelor: Women Tell All", and went to bed. I've found that keeping busy is helping me a bit.

During lunch today I have to get the final fitting for my bridesmaid dress for my best friend's wedding next week. I've never gone to a wedding without a date before.....looks like me and another bridesmaid without a date will dance the night away together. I'll be that drunk girl looking pretty in pink. She just better not make me say a speech after I've been drinking because I know every crazy/dirty/drunk thing she has ever done.

Time to go get the dress...............it better fit. Good thing I haven't had much of an appetite lately, I'll look better.

p.s- this last couple weeks of teaching is TORTURE! I just want summer to be here NOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home