Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Saddam for President!

I've been watching some of the coverage of the Saddam trial and I must say, I'm fascinated. He has some balls, I'll tell you that.

My personal opinion....after his capture I would have tortured the hell out of him until he told us everything we needed to know, including where Bin Laden and Zarqawi are, how he and Bin Laden planned 9/11 together and exactly where the WMD's are (wishful thinking I know). Then I would have killed him, stuck his head on a stick and marched with it at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. (alongside a bunch of hot Marines, of course!)

This entire trial is ridiculous. All he's been doing is bitching how poorly he's being treated. "I had to walk up stairs in handcuffs b/c the elevator was broken." Boo freaking hooo. YOU TORTURED THE IRAQI SOCCER TEAM WHEN THEY LOST!!!

And Ramsey Clark? Can we seriously start prosecuting for treason again? This is even worse than that pinko commie Sean Penn going over to Iraq and badmouthing us. Strung up on the White House lawn I say! How can an American citizen help defend a man who's loyal followers are killing our soldiers every day?? HOW????

I've decided this is all a ploy to make the dems look good, and Saddam is using their words for his defense...thank you Ramsey. Nevermind the thousands of your own people you nerve gassed to death, you were taken out of power in an illegal and unjust war!! Anything to make President Bush look bad. The libs, and many have said this, that Iraq was better when Saddam was in power! John Kerry, when we leave Iraq, should we give Saddam his country back????? Anything to make President Bush look evil.....but make Saddam look like the victim? COME ON. I bet you that if given the choice to put Saddam on trial for all his crimes against humanity or put up President Bush for...umm, lying to the American people.....that they would immediately release Saddam and throw some handcuffs on Georgie!

So my post basically boils down to this question I'd like answered:

The Democrats think Bush lied, that we had no business removing Saddam because he had no WMDs, hence we declared war under false pretenses, so it was unjust and illegal, but the Democrats are supporting the new constitution and the upcoming elections without Saddam?

If everything the Dems are saying is true (and it ALWAYS is, right?) then shouldn't John Kerry, Hillary, Dean, Durbin, Pelosi, Murtha (I could go on forever) be demanding that Saddam Hussein be immediately released and put back in power????? Where is Amnesty International? This is an atrocity!!!

JOHN KERRY: What a piece of dog shit. No, I won't even insult a dog like that.....donkey shit, thats better. He appeared on "Face the Nation" on Sunday and said this:

"And there is no reason, Bob, that young American soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children..."

Does he believe that our soldiers are of the same moral relativity as the terrorists? If it were anyone else saying this I would have thought it was a slip, but thinking about Kerry's comments over the last several decades that were put under the microscope during the last election....this leads me to believe he sees our troops to be just as evil as the Viet Cong and Al Qaeda. THANK GOD he is not our President!!!

16 Comments:

At 7:37 PM , Blogger Always On Watch said...

Tori,
Saw a comment you left at Beak's and hopped over here--you mentioned that you are a teacher. So am I, though I work with groups of homeschoolers now after some 25 years in the classroom.

You're right: This entire trial is ridiculous. Saddam is all dressed up like a member of the Rat Pack on a casual day, complete with hanky in his jacket pocket, or like George Clooney, and he yaps about his mistreatment. Any mistreatment he's suffered--and I highly doubt such is the case--is as nothing compared to what his regime perpetrated on the Iraqi people. Furthermore, he had ambitions to conquer the entire world--a psychotic megalomaniac if there ever was one.

Ever since John Fonda Kerry uttered his latest diatribe, I've been fuming. Thank God he didn't get elected!

 
At 9:06 PM , Blogger sandy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:33 PM , Blogger sandy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:47 PM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

alright people, lets take it down a notch.

Always on watch-welcome! I swear (no pun intended) that there usually isn't this much profanity on my blog.

While I completely admire michaelmooreisanass's passion, the message gets completely lost by dropping f-bombs left and right.

Am I thinking those words, oh hells bells yes, but I like having debates on here...but your passion and message is being lost in translation here.

I have no problem with the occasional swear word, I really don't. I'd like to bitch slap John Fonda Kerry just like the rest of us.

Lets just take the really nasty gross profanities out of here, okay? And if you want to refer to the femail anatomy, humor this health teacher and use vagina instead of the "c" word....ewwwww.

Now where are the pinkos? Oh wait, watchful one will probably post this on the Democratic Underground and then the trollers will appear!

 
At 3:16 AM , Blogger beakerkin said...

Saddam could run Move ON

 
At 8:38 AM , Blogger Military Arms said...

I suspect MichaelMooreIsAnAss and crossingguard69 are libs trying to get a poke in on ya Tori.

Infantile.

 
At 8:49 AM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

crossingguard69 is my brother...he's just being a smartass as always

 
At 9:49 AM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

No, dear brother, no Fox News...I just hear enough disgusting cursing from students in the hallway and at practice every day.

 
At 2:37 PM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

no way is he TWO, he's a republican!

 
At 10:34 PM , Blogger Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

12 07 05

TT: I didn't know you guys talked like this here. I respect free speech, but some of this stuff is down right vulger. Have a great day and I hope tomorrow's post doesn't have so much profanity. And this sounds like a hate section of comments. I understand the use of hyperbole but Geesh! All of it is scaring me that you have attracted some extremists or something. Or maybe I don't have a sense of humor. I will leave now and don't wish to offend your sensibilities, if this is okay with you. Take Care:)

 
At 9:17 AM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

I deleted posts with gross extreme profanity.....I'm not trying to limit people's free speech...b/c I do swear sometimes, but lets get back to the actual topic.

 
At 9:18 AM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

michaelmoreisanass- "TWO" is the name of a commie that comes on here and I was stating that you're a republican so it can't be you!!!

 
At 11:29 AM , Blogger Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

12 08 05

Cool TT: Good post by the way! Mr. Hussein is pulling some ridiculous antics and I honestly cannot understand why the UN War Crimes tribunal isn't trying him for crimes against humanity; not that they would adequately punish him, but Geesh! What a loser!

 
At 7:34 PM , Blogger sandy said...

two says:By the way, I am not a Communist... not that there's anything wrong with that.

Spoken like a true liberal.

 
At 3:17 AM , Blogger An Educational Voyage said...

WMDs? Doesn't anyone remember the caravans leaving Iraq during Ramadan, when we were too polite to attack? Anyone? Anyone? Memory loss is in epidemic proportions it seems...

 
At 4:50 PM , Blogger sandy said...

two says: that was a joke.

Yeah, me too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home