Tuesday, January 24, 2006

my apologies.....

I have been quite busy lately and have not been posting as much as I'd like....well posting anything of substance anyways. Typical of the beginning of a semester for me. Until I get a post up in the next couple of days, play these annoying games.......thanks to the Conservative UAW Guy.

Falling Sand Game- look at the bottom at what all the different colors mean and experiment!

Paper Toss Game- for those people in corporate America stuck in cubicles like a veal.

4 Comments:

At 9:15 AM , Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Heh.
They are annoying, aren't they?

 
At 9:16 AM , Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Let me know by email or my comment section if you would like to trade sidebar links!
Regards,
jimmyb

 
At 10:19 AM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

I tried to put the blogs4bauer link on my side but it was too big and messed everything up.

 
At 10:00 AM , Blogger Military Arms said...

I know the feeling, I just started updating my own blog again recently.

I hope the new school year is going well for you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home