Friday, April 08, 2005

What a week.....

This very well might have been the L O N G E S T week that I can remember. Not much has gone right. My students are getting dumber by the minute, I've worked over 60 hours, I got my lunch stolen, my boyfriend is depressed, I'm exhausted and my blog is being tempermental.

But, on a positive note so I don't sound like a gloomy gus: Its beautiful outside, I have a job I love (most of the time), I'm closing on my new Townhouse in 3 weeks and my boyfriend and I will be basking in the sun in the bleachers at Wrigley Field for Cubs Opening Weekend on Sunday.

Soooooo, all and all, this week sucked but tomorrow is another day!!!!

4 Comments:

At 2:44 PM , Blogger E said...

LISTEN UP EVERYONE!!

There's going to be a Huge Grand Opening Townhouse Madness Spring Bash at Tori's new house and EVERYONE's invited!!! This is one you won't want to miss. The party will begin the weekend after she closes and will go on for 24 hours straight; from 5pm Friday till 5pm Saturday. Her townhouse address is:
123-A Fake Street
Chicago, IL, 90210

So invite all of your friends and make sure they're ready to get wild, cause this one's gonna be one of the craziest parties in Chitown's history!

 
At 4:39 PM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

OH DEAR GOD

 
At 11:23 PM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

Girlfriend is lonely (and add exhausted to the list) too and misses her boyfriend but she doesn't complain because there's absolutely nothing she can do about it. meh

 
At 12:41 PM , Blogger E said...

roommate is lonely and not tired and is complaining because he likes posting stuff on blogs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home