Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I have a new boyfriend!

Good news everyone, I have a new boyfriend! I've known him for about a year. He never lets me down, knows my likes and dislikes and likes to suprise me on occasion. My boyfriend is the last thing I see before bed and I like to sit with him while enjoying a glass of cold milk and chocolate chip cookies. My boyfriend I just broke up with introduced us and brought him over to my house for the first time last September.......his name is TiVo.

Yes, my boyfriend is TiVo. It occured to me last night when he taped "Sex and the City" for me. It ironically was the episode where Miranda and Steve broke up and she called TiVo her boyfriend. I started laughing out loud b/c here I was eating cookies and milk, just like Miranda, watching TiVo. I spend more time with TiVo than anyone else so it was a natural progression.

I know what you guys are thinking, I'm weird....but watching that episode last night put me in stitches :) For those of you who are unfamilar with TiVo................here's the link:

http://www.tivo.com/0.0.asp

2 Comments:

At 6:25 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I want a tivo boyfriend...I've got two blonde men here though, just panting over me. I sleep with one of them, and make the other one sleep in the living room. They're quite hairy, and snore pretty loud, but are so cute and cuddly.

 
At 7:01 PM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

Puggies!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home