Saturday, June 11, 2005

CUBS WIN CUBS WIN CUBS WIN

Praise the Lord, my beloved Cubbies won 14-6 today vs. Boston Red Sox. This was the first time we've played them since they beat us in the 1918 Worldd Series and our first matchup at Wrigley Field.

Some fun facts from today's game:

-4,799 days since Greg Maddux hit his last home run....Congrats Greg!

- Cubs had 20 hits

-Jeromy Burnitz had 2 bombs today, with other HR's from Hollandsworth and Maddux

I love my Cubs! Fly that W flag high! Lets hope the rest of the weekend is as productive!!

3 Comments:

At 4:04 PM , Blogger William said...

And just when I start to think you're cool you turn out to be a Cubs fan!!! Being from St. Louis I have to say boooo. By the way, aren't you guys like 9 games back or something? ;-P

 
At 8:11 PM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

hey, shove it! I met Dan Patrick last week and asked him if we had any chance in hell of catching the cubs and he said no way...........so there! I still love them anyways :)

 
At 11:29 PM , Blogger William said...

catching the cubs?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home