Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The Marine is okay :)

I got in contact with my friend and he said that my friend the Marine, was slightly injured during an explosion, but he's okay. He has been promoted to squad leader. I wanted to send a care package but was told it would not get to him in time, which is good b/c that means he's coming back to the states in not too long. I got his email that he can check out there so at least I can send some kind words his way. Isn't it funny how you can email troops in the middle of Iraq in a warzone? Gotta love technology.

So I just wanted to thank all of you for your kind words and prayers.

2 Comments:

At 12:25 PM , Blogger pappy said...

Glad he is safe and will soon be home

 
At 4:58 PM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

thanks so much!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home