Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Paul Hackett is a Hack

There was an election in my former state of 5 years, Ohio yesterday. It was for a seat vacated in Congress. The DEMOCRAT running, Paul Hackett did lose to Republican Jean Schmidt by 4,000 votes. This is a very Republican district but Hackett really wasn't even running as a Democrat!

You know the Democratic party is in disarray when he won't even say in his TV commercials what party he is affiliated with. Yes he did serve in Iraq, and I do respect that. Just watch the video and let me know what you think. Is it misleading? Hackett called President Bush the "most dangerous man in the world" after calling him a "son of a bitch." There are other beefs I have with him as well. And this asshole had the nerve to use President Bush's own words in his political ad. Good thing he didn't pull the wool over anyone's eyes and did not win the election.

The only place I could still find the video was here Paul Hackett's Campaign Ad. You have to click on the picture of him and it will play as a Real Audio file. Its worth watching, trust me.

Alright, back to my vacation, its too pretty out here on the dock to get pissy at liberals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home