Monday, March 06, 2006

24 and The Apprentice...you're driving me nuts!

2 of my favorite shows: 24 and The Apprentice both have my Sprint phone (shown below). The people on The Apprentice even have the red one like I do! What is driving me nuts is that they both have the same ringer on their phones that I use so every time it goes off on the show I grab for my cell phone! Sure the logical answer is to change my ringer, but I like it...it says "Incoming call from -----" and says the name. I love that and I refuse to change it

And why the hell do they have to be on at the same time? Donald Trump, Jack Bauer, Donald, Jack.......Jack Bauer wins!!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:12 AM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

i LOVE having a picture and video phone!! and its republican red baby!

 
At 11:14 AM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

NO....i mostly use it for taking pictures of gross injuries....which you guys love when I post, eh?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home