Saturday, August 13, 2005

GO PACK GO

So my beloved Green Bay Packers pulled out a win on Thursday night, woo hoo! We had tickets to the game but I had my own football team to tend to. Brett Favre looked as sharp as a tack (and hot as all hell), and his backup Rogers did alright too.

Talk about bad luck............Chicago Bear's QB breaks his ankle and is out 3-4 months. First year out, he broke his fingers, second year he blows out his ACL and now this year......damn he's got bad luck.

Go Pack Go! I was at Lambeau Field last week for training camp and there was a smell of "Superbowl" in the air. I just pray that Grady Jackson and Walker sign!

4 Comments:

At 3:10 PM , Blogger pappy said...

Nov6: my Steelers your Packers,
whats your bet?

 
At 8:53 PM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

I'll put a $5 on the Pack! GO PACK GO! (I understand that $5 is a weak bet - however, I am a poor student).

 
At 10:27 PM , Blogger pappy said...

you got a bet.$5 dollars is good it will buy you a few things. I should say it will be me a few things.

 
At 12:08 AM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

my last comment was from ranting republican. she is staying with me and used my name by mistake.

But she says the bet is still on. and put a 5 spot for me too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home