Thursday, August 11, 2005

I'm a big ball of anger

I have come to realize lately, that I have a lot of anger when it comes to terrorism, President Bush-hating and the Anti-American sentiment. It gets to the point where it puts me in a bad mood and I physically want to hurt some of these idiots I hear babbling.

Upon reflection, I believe that my higher than normal rage has to do with recent conversations with my 2 students who's brothers each died in Iraq and emailing with my Marine friend who's batallion has taken a major hit in the past couple weeks. When I see how devestated my students are about losing their brothers, yet they still support our cause and want every one of those terrorists slaughtered. One girl told me how her brother's friends who served with him cannot look or speak to her b/c her looks and voice resemble her brother. They have flashbacks when they see her of pressing the back of her brother's head to keep the blood from gushing. I knew that kid when he was a Senior, I went to his wake and my blood pressure instantly rises and I get upset.

Then I think about my Marine friend who I'm sure will never be the same. I got a couple emails from him today and he seems to be in good spirits, considering the horrible fire fights he's been in lately. I was watching "The O'Reilly Factor" tonight and they showed a clip of a terrorist holding a gun with his face wrapped in cloth blaming the West for everything wrong in this world. Yeah, I've heard this before and I'd like to kill him with my bare hands.....but the worst part is that he was speaking in PERFECT ENGLISH. I think he's an Aussie. It was especially disturbing to hear these words in English and I wonder how this "man" and I use that term loosely, came to feel the way he does. Then I think about how I'd pay $$$ to see someone blow his brains out on that video.

Another thing that has me fired up tonight is this liberal pinko commie who was posting garbage on my sister, Ranting Republican's website. He went on and on about Marxism and about burning the American Flag. I love that flag and if it were socially acceptable, I'd drape myself in it 24/7. Ranting and I were talking earlier and think that if we saw people burning our flag, that we'd go and beat the ever-living piss out of them and get arrested. Seeing our flag being burned makes me want to cry and fills me with a rage that could rival anyone else's. My sister and I are in agreement that there shouldn't be a constitutional ban against flag burning but that doesn't mean we are in support of it. That flag and every soldier that has died fighting under the Red, White and Blue, gave their lives for the very freedom that allows you to do that without fear of prosecution. Do that in a few countries in theMiddle East, I DARE YOU! See what happens to people who don't have freedom.

The idiot that posted on her blog is against Capitalism and basically is an "Anti-American" in my eyes. Like Ranting said to me earlier, if you hate our capitalist society, then you shouldn't accept a single dollar that is a result of it. If you love Marxism so much, get the hell out of the United States, we don't want you.

I just don't understand how these morons like Howard Dean and many on the left can be so against the War in Iraq. My brain is unable to grasp the concept, and believe me, I've tried. I don't understand how people can believe that freedom is wrong. I believe it all boils down to people hating ANYTHING that President Bush believes in. If Slick Willy stood next to Bush in full support, that might help, but its the Bush-haters that fuel all of this. Get over it, you lost the election!

So, to sum up this post, if I see you burning an American flag, talking ignorant senseless garbage about President Bush, or saying anything bad about our soldiers in Iraq, I'd be careful around me right now or you may never live to blog again :)

3 Comments:

At 3:12 AM , Blogger pappy said...

Feel the same way kid, nothing I love better then to raise the flag in front of my house everyday.

 
At 10:26 AM , Blogger stuffle said...

Here, thought you might get a kick out of this song http://www.flagsong.com/...

Dr. Demento used to play that one all the time in the early 90's...

 
At 10:50 AM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

I hear ya pappy! I have a flag in the front of my house too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home