Tuesday, August 09, 2005

inspirational quote

I'm having trouble getting my body clock back to normal after the summer. I can't shut my mind off. I can't sleep so I just pulled out my old journals and started reading. Some go back to 1997 and I have older ones up in the attic of my old house. On the cover of my 2003 journal, it says this quote with a butterfly on it:

"This lifetime of yours.....
Does it blossom?
Is it fun?

Does it glow at the center like a miniature sun?

Does it find its own meaning in the great scheme of things?
Is there joy in it?

Beauty?

Does your life have wings?"


Can you answer yes to all of these things? I think I can answer "yes" to all of those. Maybe now I can fall alseep.

4 Comments:

At 1:34 AM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

let me know if you can't see it. i'm having some problems when I view my own blog. Somestimes it shows all of it and other times just parts of this entry.

 
At 2:57 AM , Blogger William said...

If you weren't a Cubs fan it wouldn't be too difficult to say yes to all of those things.

 
At 2:12 PM , Blogger pappy said...

tori get the same effect. somtimes all of it and other times just parts. Now get that clock back in order

 
At 9:30 PM , Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Well, I don't have wings. Other than that, it's pretty cool.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home