Thursday, February 09, 2006

silly silly kids

Some weird things my students have said/written today while talking about food, nutrition and the digestive system:

"Is the tartar on your teeth the same thing that tartar sauce is made up of?"

"You said that rinsing with water is better than nothing after a meal, can I rinse with Coke instead, I don't drink water."

"Do the fallopian tubes carry your urine from your bladder to the toilet?"

"When people die, can the abominable fluid leak out?" (I think she meant embalming)

-Bad spellings:

VEGETABLE= vedjdiboles
LOSE= looze
ANY= eney
HEALTH= helth
PHASES= fazes
FRUIT= froot

Dear god, what's with kids these days?

5 Comments:

At 4:22 PM , Blogger Military Arms said...

Oh crap, you mean I've been spelling froot wrong all of these years? ACK!

 
At 4:40 PM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

now we are DEFINITELY not going out!

 
At 9:01 AM , Blogger Military Arms said...

Doh! I've had a foot-in-mouth moment already?

C'mon, I have a spell checker on my PDA!

 
At 7:35 PM , Blogger beakerkin said...

Things could be worse the students could mix up ask and Axe or excuse and execute.

 
At 3:41 AM , Blogger (((Thought Criminal))) said...

Hookt on fonix werkt fer me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home