Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Happy Birthday to me???

Well, it's my birthday and I'm watching my fellow Republicans getting beaten like a red-headed stepchild tonight. Virtually every candidate I volunteered for have lost and I loathe the fact I live in a Blue State.....stupid City of Chicago, they ruin everything.

And you know what, since other blogs are already doing this, I'll follow.....I am calling Virginia for George Allen.

Yeah we apparently gave up the House but at least we have the Senate. Let's see if the Commie bastards will do anything besides repeal my tax cut b/c according to them I'm rich!! If I'm so rich, how come I struggle to pay my mortgage every month???? Bastards.

Lord only knows what the hell President Georgie can do now for his last 2 years. Even hearing or seeing Nancy Pelosi makes me want to kill puppies and now she'll be the House leader......{{I think I just puked in my mouth}}

Oh well, thank god for the first time in my life, my beloved is a Republican and we can lick each other's wounds (don't get perverted on me people.)

My birthday started out great......got a trip to Texas from the BF, a necklace from sis and got a donkey kick in the teeth to end it.

Now I'm all fired up......more to come.

4 Comments:

At 8:44 AM , Blogger stuffle said...

but at least we have the Senate

You may want to look at that again... I think we lost that, too...

Well, things up here in WI are a mixed bag. Doyle wasn't dumped, but pending a recount, our Attorney General will be a Repblican, so that is good. The state senate went Lefty, but we kept the state assembly (or is that the other way around?)

The amendment to define marriage as between one man and one woman passed by a landslide. The death penalty referendum passed, too, but that was only advisory.

Locally, we managed to stave off a couple of tax-hiking school referendums, so that is great news, and the countly I live in leaned to the right on all other elections, but were just outnumbered by the nut-jobs in Madison and Milwaukee...

 
At 12:07 PM , Blogger pappy said...

Happy belated birthday.

 
At 11:35 AM , Blogger Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

11 17 06

Happy late birthday, same to me;)

 
At 11:58 AM , Blogger pappy said...

Hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home