Friday, July 01, 2005

Damn this movie

I have yet to make it through "The Notebook" without crying like a baby and I'm not sure exactly why. I get choked up in a couple scenes but towards the end I lose it. When I saw it in the theater i cried my eyes out and even 10 minutes later I was crying and laughing, and laughing about crying and it was pretty amusing.

For those of you who haven't seen it, I encourage you to. I made "C" watch it with me one night and he even liked it, sooooo guys, you have no excuse. Its not truly a chick flick.

Let me grab a Kleenex..........whew, okay, I'm done. Sadly enough, this is my second time watching it today! Time to get to bed, I'm leaving for the airport in less than 6 hours!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:41 PM , Blogger William said...

I'm a guy and I'm afraid to watch it! Looks like a disgustingly sappy chick flick. ;-P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home