Sunday, June 19, 2005

So proud of my fellow elephants

My blog has inspired my sister to start one. Its a fascinating one called The Ranting Republican. She, like myself, often find ourselves surrounded by commies.....me my fellow teachers and her law professors. We both needed an outlet and have found one by blogging. She has now introduced a couple other law school bloggers: The Elephant Walks and The Anti-Liberali.

Its so great that we finally have a small voice out there amongst the massive liberal media. Blogs like The Drudge Report and others have broken stories and exposed phonies and scandals left and right.

So I say, great job guys, keep it up! Don't let the haters that post on your blogs get you down. You are giving the other half of the story that is so convienently left out by the mainstream media. And as future lawyers, hey, its good practice!

On a more personal note, I'd just like to announce I have been named to my chapter of the Young Republican's Executive Board as Treasurer. (((as I pat myself on the back))).

6 Comments:

At 4:01 PM , Blogger William said...

Thanks for the mention and congrats on the post!

 
At 7:19 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Who the hell is this guy quoting -- of all credible sources on anything intellectual -- Bill Maher?

Anyway, thanks Tori for getting me hooked on blogging, and now "I'm going global baby!" Haha, kidding. We need more Republican teachers out there, especially smart and sassy ones! We rule. Just wait until Illinois gets me back. We're coming out baby! Guns blazin! Name the movie...anyone?

 
At 7:22 PM , Blogger William said...

You should check out his blog, lol, he couldn't think of anything to say for himself so he posted my blogsite on his blogsite. He's such an impudent little man!

 
At 11:25 PM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

And I said nothing even in reference to anything religion-related so I don't know why he's going into it on my blog. Bill Maher, plaaaleeeze. Didn't the national networks kick his ass off and onto cable? Maher is a tool.

 
At 12:01 AM , Blogger William said...

Maher is also a druggie--so it is kind of ironic that a man who openly admits to popping mushrooms and smoking pot is going to accuse other people of living in a delusion.

 
At 10:33 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

The Anti-Liberali is officially a dork! Haha, just kidding S :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home