Saturday, September 03, 2005

What an ignorant MF'er

Talk about a stupid ignorant MF'er. I saw the hack job he did at the Katrina Relief Benefit and I'd like everyone else to see it. He cannot string 2 intelligent sentences together, yet makes millions rapping. He goes off script and of course, big shock, has to Bush-Bash. Typical. Click here and then go to Sept. 2nd "Kayne West goes off script." I swear to god my special ed students make more sense than this idiot. (I love my special ed kids so don't get huffy.)

Please allow me to quote: "George Bush doesn't care about black people, they've been given permission to go down there and shoot us."

Uhhh, first of all thats total horseshit and everyone with pea size brain knows that. I'm sure President Bush told the national guard "Find every lousy pathetic nigger and open fire. I hate those goddamn filty niggers." Give me a break. The only way the National Guard (many of which are black) would EVER shoot at someone....would be at those pathetic crazies who are firing AK's at them...while they are trying to rescue them. Unbelieveable. President Bush has more blacks and minorities in his administration than any other past administration. There is no "shoot-to-kill" order on looters.....although that would put a stop to the looting (finding, whatever the hell is politically correct), rape, murders and fires real fast.

Maybe the real racist is Hurricane Katrina! She's the one who picked predominantly black cities to blow to smitherines. But then again, she tore through white cities in Florida first so I guess she's an equal opportunity killer.

I was just about to head downtown to see some old college friends and party at a piano bar, but saw an article on this and got sooooo freaking enraged, I could spit nails. Kayne West is disgusting and competely classless. If I were Mike Myers, I would have immediately kicked him in the balls, then elbow him in the solar-plexes, followed by a swift punch to the throat so I never have to hear his lying mouth ever again.

Whew, that helped, my pulse has steadied.......I'm done, time to go drink :)

10 Comments:

At 8:46 PM , Blogger William said...

What the hell kind of link is that?

 
At 8:48 PM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

it won't let me link directly. Thats the best I can do, step off! If you can show me how to do it better, then by all means....

 
At 4:26 AM , Blogger William said...

lol not you Tori! Some weirdo commented first and left a weird link...I was responding to him..though it looks like he deleted it...btw you're right Texas is fun...at least the bars anyway...law school bores me to death...but the bars woo-hoo!!!

 
At 11:58 AM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

it was spam so i immediately erase it. i'm glad you are liking texas...my sister, Ranting, went to Austin last night and had quite the good time.

I don't think she has seen this whole Kayne West thing. I'm sure she'll be pissed.

 
At 12:35 PM , Blogger pappy said...

Tori you know i'm throwing away every Kayne West cd I have

 
At 3:29 PM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

no way do you have Kayne West! I am curious to see what kind of backlash his comments are going to have...but then I figured most people who listen to him are probably libs anyway so he's going to be fine.

Dixie Chicks were shunned much worse b/c people who listen to country music are generally more republican and their comments pissed off the fans.

 
At 7:39 PM , Blogger pappy said...

Tori your right of course. His fan base wouldn't care what he said or did. The only thing that would make them stop buying, is if actually made some songs with nice lyrics and melody and stopped rhyming every third word.

 
At 6:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

what a freaking idiot - i hope he gets shot. (is that racist?) okay, i hope he gets swept away by a hurricane. (wait, is that racist too?) screw it, i hope he just dies..kidney failure or something.

 
At 7:53 PM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

wow, ranting, that was way harsh. you know what would be worse? If he got hit upside the head really hard and it smacked some sense into him.

Then he realized what a good guy President Bush is and started gushing over him to anyone and any camera that would listen.

His followers and the masses would hate him for it, nobody would buy his new CD and go to his shows. Then he'd be one of those poor people he referred to when saying "shooting at US."

 
At 12:33 AM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

god i grab my mouth in pain every time i think of that movie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home