Monday, September 12, 2005

What an ignorant MF'er......PART DEUX

In case you missed it, I had a bit of a tirade on Kayne West....my old post. Well, I decided to go a round 2.

Have you heard the latest backlash on West? HAAA HAAA HAAA, God bless NFL fans....Kayne West was one of the performers for the NFL Kickoff Show, along with some other America-hating commie bands. His performance in LA was beamed via satellite to the Raiders-Patriots game......and guess what happened? He was loudly BOOED by the crowd for the majority of his number. In NEW ENGLAND, can you believe it? (other bands like Green Day and Maroon 5 that have come out against the President and the War were booed too). I guess the big guns in the NFL haven't realized that showcasing Bush-Bashers at football games on 9/11 isn't well-received. God I love good, wholesome NFL fans :)

Today I was just informed about another piece of donkey doodie that came out of Kayne West's mouth. This is good and so doesn't suprise me:

"The concept of AIDS alone -- my parents always told me ... that it's just a man-made disease in the first place that was placed in Africa just like crack was placed in the black community to break up the Black Panther party." -- Kanye West, spouting urban legends as historical fact in an interview on MTV during the Live 8 concerts.

Its comments like that Kayne's that make people more racist, I believe that.

3 Comments:

At 10:42 AM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

Because I am a teacher. My high school students idolize him and will believe anything he says. They are very impressionable and tend not to analyze things they hear. If its a rap star, and on MTV, they believe all of their hateful garbage.

You cannot even compare Ann Coulter to Kayne West. She is not a millionaire rapper, she is a political columnist. You don't turn on MTV and Ann's on a telethon talking shit.

And you have the MEDIA......we can't top that.

 
At 12:04 PM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

true. at least my students are freshman and sophomores....not of voting age just yet. Its the seniors I'll have to work on :)

 
At 2:52 PM , Blogger Katy Grimes said...

Ozzy didn't grow out of being Ozzy. He just starred in his own reality show so we could see more of his idiotic disfunction... in case we missed him after rehab.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home