Monday, December 19, 2005

RAW in Afghanistan

I use to love WWF wrestling back in the days of the Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, and Sgt. Slaughter......and then again in college with Stonecold Steve Austin, The Rock, and The Undertaker. Then it got stupid and the WCW and WWF merged so I stopped watching. Vince McMahon took his now WWE RAW show to Afghanistan and its going to be on tonight, 8pm CT on USA. Here is the website with a bunch of pictures: Tribute to the Troops. I think I might tune in.

5 Comments:

At 9:50 PM , Blogger Gyrobo said...

You need to bring in more visitors. I expect a much higher return on my investment.

It's called the free market, and I'm loving it.

 
At 9:53 PM , Blogger Gyrobo said...

Because as you can see, the valuation of your blog in imaginary blog dollars has been accelerating.

 
At 11:56 PM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

Im sorry, its a slow time of year...people are busy with families, not blogging! You robots wouldn't know anything about that

 
At 9:36 AM , Blogger Gyrobo said...

Good... my investment will grow over time...

Must buy more shares.

 
At 4:34 PM , Blogger Gyrobo said...

Many people have an inherent attraction to me. That's why my paychecks never have any taxes taken out.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home