Friday, December 21, 2007

Checking in

Wow, it has been forever since I've blogged and so much has changed. That guy I met and talked about...well I married him last summer. Life is good. I think I'll start blogging again regularly when we get pregnant. Our family might find that interesting.

What else is going on? Well, I'm still a republican, I still love our military, my Packers are finally good again, the Bears still suck, and it's Christmas!

I wish everyone out there a wonderful holiday season and a very happy New Year!

2 Comments:

At 7:48 PM , Blogger stuffle said...

Congrats on the marriage. Good luck on everything else. Hope to see you blogging again soon...

It's been a while since I checked your site (obviously...)

 
At 12:31 PM , Blogger pappy said...

Hey Tori congratulations on you marriage and your return to the blog world.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home