Thursday, December 22, 2005

THANK A SOLDIER WEEK!!!

I urge everyone who visits my site to CLICK HERE and send a quick message out to our men a women overseas. While we are sitting around a fireplace opening presents and laughing with our family, they are in the desert manning their posts and hunting down the very people who want to vaporize every American (there are some I wouldn't mind vanishing into thin air, but that's another story.)

I, personally, have my own way I thanked a soldier (and I recommend it highly) but by either sending a care package or even writing an email, we are letting the troops know we love and support them every minute of every day.

Ranting Republican and I are putting together care packages for several Marines in Iraq....filled with video games, DVDs, magazines, fleece blankets I made, pillow, cigarettes, dip, food, and even some adult entertainment.....I know thats what they want!!!

THANK YOU AIRMEN, SEAMEN, GUARDSMEN, SOLDIERS AND MARINES!

1 Comments:

At 7:29 PM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

a few of each it is!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home