Monday, May 08, 2006

Friendly skies.......

Don't seem so friendly anymore.........my boyfriend and I just paid $223 each (total with taxes) to fly to Atlanta for my annual medical conference! And that was the cheapest by far and had to go to Orbitz.com to get that rate. American Airlines and United were in the $300-$400 range! We are taking Trans Air out of Milwaukee since O'Hare is at least $100 bucks more expensive. I assume higher oil prices are to blame for the high rates. You know it's bad when I actually contemplate driving there!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:04 PM , Blogger Military Arms said...

Here's what I don't get. I took my girlfriend to Las Vegas two weeks ago. Our tickets were $500 each. For shits and grins I checked on airfare to Paris France. It was $489 per person on BA.

It's not the price of fuel, it's the popularity of the destination I suspect.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home