Friday, April 15, 2005

Note to self:

Never eat foods from 15 different countries in 15 minutes. We had Culturefest last night at school and many of my students had made dishes from their native countries. I felt the need to sample them all so I had some lamb from Armenia, some sushi from the Asian table, some floutas from the Latino table, some good noodles from India, and some Fried Chicken, Coke and brownies from the USA table. Lets just say, its been 15 hours since I chowed down and I'm still reeling from the effects.

NOTE TO SELF: MY STOMACH IS NOT A DUMPSTER I CAN FILL WITH CRAP.

But it was a good time and I got to see Indian dancing, mexican salsa, and couple other great performances.

5 Comments:

At 11:34 AM , Blogger E said...

Mexicans do not "salsa" and have about the same knowledge of it as an average U.S. citizen. Which is none.

 
At 11:40 AM , Blogger E said...

I heard that nice teacher friend of yours from your camera picture wanted me to teach her some salsa.

 
At 11:51 AM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

I'll have you know they were salsa dancing.

 
At 11:52 AM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

That nice teacher friend of mine has a boyfriend of the latino persuasion......he's teacher HER how to salsa now.

 
At 1:16 PM , Blogger E said...

mmmmmmm salsa

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home