Friday, September 30, 2005

crazy students

I thought all the congestion and the sneezing were a result of seasonal allergies.....I was wrong. I just came home from school sick. Damn my grubby students with no hygiene!

So yesterday I had a student get a 10 day out-of-school suspension for bringing a BB gun to school and was showing it to friends in the hallway. He's an "A" student, what was he thinking?? Now he's facing explusion but I don't think it should be that severe. He's a 13 year old freshman....I think the huge suspension and all the zeros he's getting is punishment enough.

Then I had a sophomore girl in PE who frequently complains come up to me and say "I can't play ultimate frisbee, is it okay that I sit out?" I said "why, whats wrong?" And she said "I have really bad cramps." So of course I ask her if she has her period and she says she's 15 days late. I tell her that its common for teens to be irregular but then she says "well I might be pregnant." Good lord, these kids grow up too fast. The period before that I had a girl ask to sit out because she felt dizzy....she told me she started on "The Patch."

Finally, this is a bit gross but I want you guys to see what I deal with every day. One of my students came up to me on Wednesday and wants to talk to me in private. She asks "Is it bad that I Naired the inside of my vagina?" Ummm, YEAH, its not meant to go inside. So I tell her that and she says "oooooh, that would explain why I itch so bad down there." EWWWWWW. This is the same girl who seriously asked me last year "does anal sex make your butt bigger?". I said no (while thinking maybe your butthole) and she says "oh thank god." EWWWWW

Gotta love being a Health and PE teacher! I need a nap to sleep off this bug.

2 Comments:

At 12:22 PM , Blogger pappy said...

Tell that young lady that this nurse has had a few patients that developed a prolasped rectum when they got older after years of anal sex.

 
At 9:10 PM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

ewwwwwwww

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home