Friday, September 23, 2005

Ohh Billy Boy


This is good. I was listening to Rush earlier and had to summarize what I heard. You have to read this article from the Washington Post. Rush called it the first "Written Lap Dance" he's ever seen. Its disgusting and makes me want to scoop my eyes out with spoons. I know that makes you want to read it soooo bad, but humor me.

Bill Clinton, Beyond the White House

The best quote: "You know, I told this to these people gathered at my forum over the weekend, I said, 'We are so arrogant because we are obsessed with the present. I've reached an age now where it doesn't matter whatever happens to me. I just don't want anybody to die before their time anymore."

My brain is simply cooked from the long week full of annoying students so instead of trying to regurgitate what I heard, I found it online so you can read it for yourself. Its hilarious, I promise. Clinton is such an idiot. I cannot stand another one in office. I will do EVERYTHING in my power to help keep that from happening. Anyways, here's what Rush had to say in response to Clinton's words.

RUSH: "Now there are two ways of interpreting this. One way of interpreting this is that in his previous years, he was okay with people dying before their time. The other way of interpreting this is that he wants to do something positive to help people as far as their health is concerned, because only now in his personal circumstances is he realizing here how little he did when he was president. For example, he says, "I just don't want anybody to die before their time anymore." Yeah, like those 800,000 were killed in the genocide in Rwanda, or like the one thousand, the 792 to 1,000 that died in the Chicago heat wave in 1995, or all the Americans who died in terrorist attacks during the 1990s, or how about innocent people being slaughtered in Iraq, they died before their time.

And so now Bill Clinton just doesn't want anybody to die before their time anymore. I have a friend who actually saw this story before I did, and he said, "Rush, I wiped off all the vomit on my keyboard and screen after reading the most arrogantly fawning elitist puff piece by Tina Brown in the Washington Post on Bill Clinton. I can't print it all on this page because the dry heaves just start up all over again, so I'll just focus on the very end of this embarrassing adolescent breathless prose," and that's the money quote that I just gave you. But this declaration, "I just don't want anybody to die before their time anymore," that captured Tina's truly tiny imagination. She felt so strongly about this comment that she gave it Albert Schweitzer and Mother Teresa status. "

2 Comments:

At 4:58 PM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

no, but i'd rather not say on here where i teach for fear of prosecution :) if you'd like to email me, i can tell you.

 
At 5:17 PM , Blogger pappy said...

Bill reality check, when you die its your time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home