Tuesday, October 25, 2005

DU members sippin' on too much hateorade

So I decided to check out the Democratic Underground, where my blog was posted up on. These people are so typical of the liberals I run into.....full of hate and personal attacks. No solutions or intelligent discussions on there, I can tell you that. I have NEVER spoken to any of these people but I'd like you to see the class acts they are by reading some of the comments they made about me. They are even trying to find out who I am:

"Griping about liberals and how mean we are, then saying she won't let us in traffic. Hypocrite." (she has a Go Cindy icon next to her post)

"Isn't it great that she's a teacher? I'd love to enroll kids in her class...except for the fact that they'd all be left behind."

Watchful One: "Teacher Tori is really good about allowing dissenting opinions on her blog and she does listen to reason sometimes. Eddie, on the other hand, has deleted my very civil comments on his blog. In fact, he even deleted my responses to questions he directed at me personally. Go figure. I guess he didn't like what I had to say.Of course, Tori is the exeception. Unlike Tori, many right wingers pay lip service to American ideals such as free speech and dissent, but the truth is that they just aren't comfortable with them."

"She only allows dissenting opinions because she is too stupid to figure out how to delete them. She is a moran of the highest order. " (I know how to delete, post and I'll show you)

"In her profile, she lists Full Metal Jacket as one of her favourite movies (presumably because it's a war film). Now, correct me if I'm wrong, and I may be, and if I am, I'll eat a bug, but the tone of that film wasn't exactly pro-war."

"I see she took the "anonymous" option off . . . . . . so you have to sign up to her stupid blog to post now. No thanks. I have not a shred of hope for these champions."

"So you're all happy that the good guys were re-elected, huh?Happy that you're paying $3.00 a gallon for gas while folks like Halliburton and Cheney rake in record profits?Happy that hundreds of billions of dollars are being spent to rebuild Iraq that could be used for OUR country?Happy that this country's budget deficit is going through the roof?Happy that Bush's approval rating is going down like the Titanic?Happy that almost 2,000 flag-draped coffins containing the remains of US soldiers have been shipped back to the States?--------------And where are they getting this idea that liberals have long hair and don't bathe? I haven't heard shit like that since the sixties..."

"I don't know what's worse -- that she teaches other people's children or the fact that she's a teacher who supports *.She's also 25 -- prime age for Iraq. Oh, wait, she must have "other priorities."

"Aren't teachers supposed to be well-read? What's she reading next, Ashley Smith's Christian Meth book that just came out?"

"Good one! This baffoon is, get this, a DRIVER'S ED teacher! Damn! I thought the Repugs had cut all driver's ed programs b/c they're frivolous - not one of the "3 Rs"!"

"Oh, and in case you didn't know, Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, Oliver North
Charleton Heston - they're all BOOKS!!!!!At least, according to "Teacher Tori" (they have all written books)


"It scares me to death that people like this are on the same streets and roads as I drive every day; and my car has a bumper sticker that says, "Don't Blame Me--I Voted Kerry." This biatch sounds like a "Desparate Housewife" wannabe who drives a gas-guzzling SUV...." (I drive a Jetta)

"Holy christ, this woman is dumber than a box of rocks."

"What a self-righteous bitch. Maybe she should move to France if she doesn't like it--after all, isn't that where they want all us America-hating hippies to go?"

"And how sweet of her...she has a support a sniper link. What a chickenhawk!"

"The thread is getting better and better. I just gave ol' Tori a smackdown about her spelling because she said that we would be lucky to have teachers like her teach their children. What a moran. " (uhh, that wasn't me)

"Has anybody figured out who she is based on her ex-boyfriend's blog? I don't remember if it was in this thread or another, but she mentioned that an ex-boyfriend has pics of her on his blog." (real mature guys)

"Teacher Tori sounds like a fucking idiot. Wonder if she's half as concerned over any former students she may have who have been killed in Iraq because of her frothing at the mouth allegiance to the proudly self proclaimed "C-student." "


Unbelieveable. Thanks to whoever posted my blog on there, that was really nice of you :)

18 Comments:

At 12:08 PM , Blogger stuffle said...

I think they are just opposed to things that are successful and profitable.

 
At 12:31 PM , Blogger mal said...

go figure, if they do not like the message, they trash the messenger.... yup, so much for intellectual honesty

 
At 2:08 PM , Blogger stuffle said...

I like the fact that one of them referred to Republicans collectivly as "repugs", which I suppose is supposed to be short for "repugnant", but I always just think of cute little doggies (pugs being my favorite, so I am imagining re-pugs to be even cuter...)

 
At 2:53 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Jesus - that's insane. Go figure that instead of blogging about something remotely important they feel the need to attempt to disparage the hard-working teacher...

 
At 3:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Stuffle - I couldn't agree more with your pug-post! I have two of them and the term repug doesn't bother me one bit...

Hey TT - who used to call us repugnants on AL all the time? Cynic - think he's back under a different name? Hmm...

 
At 3:51 PM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

Puggies!!!

 
At 3:51 PM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

it will be interesting to see how long till they DU lemmings see this post.

 
At 4:26 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe they saw it, re-read their idiotic comments and realized that they're morons without an original thought in their pea-sized brains. Oh wait, that's expecting quite a bit from them.

 
At 6:35 PM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

we'll come to your rescue, not that you end rescuing :)

 
At 7:40 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe Eddie's use of the word "trolling" was hasty or premature, but given your previous posts and recruiting capabilities, it was probably an appropriate assumption of what's to come.

 
At 7:54 PM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

ha, well put. I'm going on hour 13 of work today......get me out of here!

 
At 7:28 AM , Blogger Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

10 26 05

Hello Tori:
I found your site from Eddies and posted the other day regarding the genocide guy. :( I am so sorry that these jerks have been hassling you. One thing I have always noticed is that they never attack ideology; they focus on HAL (as Eddie pointed out so cleverly) and they also focus on "Bush lied" and blah blah blah. Then, if you don't agree they will brand you a traiter, an Uncle Tom (if you are Black or another color) a racist (if you are White) and a hater of woman's rights (if you're a pro lifer). This jerk lambasted Eddie the other day and made HIMSELF look like a fool because all he could do was hurl insults. Now, I let it be known that I am not a Republican or a Democrat; simply an Independent Conservative who is leaning further and further away from anything remotely Dem (except a coupla Senators whom I respect). Whew, I am rambling. God Bless you though; no one needs to be on the firing block for espousing their opinions. But you know; any press is good press!

 
At 8:42 AM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

thanks for your kind words :)

 
At 9:52 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh give me a break - the comment about not letting in a lib in traffic is completely different from the personal attacks that were made on Tori on DU and on here. If you see nothing different than you're even dumber than I had originally thought.

 
At 10:14 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

No - and talk about people who can't take a joke? No one is suggesting that we play bumper cars with Kerry-stickered cards on a car, it's a joke. Jesus. And it's not about hurting feelings, it's about a lack of legitimate argument and always resorting to hateful personal attacks.

 
At 10:24 AM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

I'm not cutting people off.....there's a difference b/w stopping and letting someone into traffic ahead of me and cutting them off. I'm the driving expert here, I think I should know :)

And besides, I don't want to be near a Kerry/Edwards car....chances are they probaby don't have insurance :) hee hee

 
At 10:33 PM , Blogger Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

10 26 05

So, is this TWO a Leftist spy that trolls your blog? I wonder what pleasure TWO gets from disagreeing with your stances and then putting you on the DU chopping block? Oh, perhaps you should be flattered that someone pays you such attention. Have a nice night!

 
At 11:00 AM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

hey, i dont care who comes on here and comments, I have never said for you not to. I just don't appreciate the ugly personal comments and would rather like to maturely aruge the issues

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home