Monday, October 17, 2005

Holding Court

Rush Limbaugh wrote an amazing op-ed in the Wall Street Journal about how our party is stronger than ever. Here is the first paragraph and click the link to read the rest. Its encouraging!

"I love being a conservative. We conservatives are proud of our philosophy. Unlike our liberal friends, who are constantly looking for new words to conceal their true beliefs and are in a perpetual state of reinvention, we conservatives are unapologetic about our ideals. We are confident in our principles and energetic about openly advancing them. We believe in individual liberty, limited government, capitalism, the rule of law, faith, a color-blind society and national security. We support school choice, enterprise zones, tax cuts, welfare reform, faith-based initiatives, political speech, homeowner rights and the war on terrorism. And at our core we embrace and celebrate the most magnificent governing document ever ratified by any nation--the U.S. Constitution. Along with the Declaration of Independence, which recognizes our God-given natural right to be free, it is the foundation on which our government is built and has enabled us to flourish as a people."

Wall Street Journal Article- Rush Limbaugh "Holding Court"

6 Comments:

At 5:20 PM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

I'm just getting to know the WSJ and I like it! I think when Ranting Repubican moves in with me we'll have to get that delivered.

 
At 5:33 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I get it everyday...and when they started the Saturday weekend edition a few weeks ago, I decided I was the biggest geek on the planet because that seriously made my Saturday morning when the puppy got me up so damn early. But I took him out, and there it was...with a ray of sunshine beaming down directly on it...The first-ever weekend edition.

 
At 5:56 PM , Blogger NewsGnome said...

Tori, since I refer to your sister as RR I was going to identify you as TT...but thought better of the idea. Looking for short cuts.

Loved Rush's column.

 
At 6:12 PM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

no worries, gnome, people call me TT on this thing, its all good....i dont care if it sounds perverted :)

 
At 6:26 PM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

I just felt better after reading this article. I think that Harriet Miers should withdrawl her nomination and Georgie put up Janice Rogers Brown. A good ole filibuster brawl is just what the republican party needs!! We love a good fight and usually win!

 
At 8:32 PM , Blogger Dionne said...

I loved this article. I am a huge fan of Rush's but even I continue to be amazed at how articulate he is. I completely agreed with everything he said but ofcourse he said better than I could. Great Blog!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home