Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Pray for Teacher Tori

I think I'm about to have a coronary. Tomorrow I will be evaluated by the principal. He will come into my classroom, sit in the back, and watch and critique everything I do and say. Its extremely stressful and can determine if you are asked back next year. This happens 2 times a year (3 if they have concerns) and you can be fired until after your 4th year and are tenured.

Athletic training is really stressing me out right now as it this evaluation. I decided to teach about the muscular system/skeletal systems and disorders/injuries of them. This is my area of expertise so I figured it will help me shine and sound super-smart. THANK GOD I'm leaving for Ohio for the weekend on Thursday. It will be a much-needed escape. I get to see all my old friends, a new baby, and my friend from Iraq just came home safely!

Just need to get through 2nd hour tomorrow......say a prayer for me so I don't get fired!!!!

3 Comments:

At 12:59 PM , Blogger pappy said...

Tori I know you will do just fine. Just enjoy your class and do what you do

 
At 1:51 PM , Blogger Katy Grimes said...

You'll do fine cause it's obvious you are a pretty great teacher.

 
At 12:09 PM , Blogger stuffle said...

How did your evaluation go? When will you know how well you did?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home